In this year’s “The Big Celebrity Baking” Easter special on Sat. 1, six prominent hobby bakers will once again compete to bake for a good cause! Above all, dancer Detlef Soost takes his work very seriously, maybe even a little too seriously…
It is almost impossible to imagine an Easter without famous pages. Again this year, moderator Enie van de Meiklokjes and judges Bettina Schliephake-Burchardt and Christian Hümbs invited to a fun Easter coffee gossip. In the Easter Special 2023 from “Das Große Promibacken”, six bakers with outstanding experience and hobbies will compete against each other in teams of two. In three typical Easter tasks, true teamwork and creativity must be used to compete in the baking. But this is not so easy. Even celebrities notice this. “I also have to say that you have to consider our age a little,” says actress Janine Kunze, adding ironically: “We could die!” But the work is worth it: the winning team will receive 10,000 euros for a good cause. their choice.
These celebrities are in
- Team 1: Detlef Soost and Natalia Avelon
- Team 2: Janine Kunze and Ralph Morgenstern
- Team 3: Ekaterina Leonova and Jurgen Milsk
5 FACTS ABOUT THE FAMOUS BIG ROAST
- King-Queen Enie van de Meiklokjes (42) presides during the show.
- Bettina Schliephake-Burchardt (45) and Christian Hümbs (35) are on your side as judges.
- The jury evaluates the artistic works of the candidates according to taste, appearance and craftsmanship. When it comes to creative tasks, they also look for originality.
- Celebrities are not only allowed to convince with their creations. In the technical test, the jury requires the candidates to give perfect results according to the given prescriptions.
- At the end of the season, the winner receives not only the title “best celebrity baker in Germany”, but also the golden cake and 10,000 euros for a good cause.
Detlef Soost is fully involved!
“If I have to do something, I’m good at it! But a lot of things…” Detlef Soost seems quite shaken in the first video of “The Big Celebrity Baking” Easter Special. However, he tries to encourage his teammate Natalia Avelon: “You’re a diamond, no just visually, but also in terms of your skills and diamonds come under pressure.” Does this help?
But the choreographer has to lend a hand: “I torture spinach” and goes on to explain: “The so-called torture of spinach is known, since the 18th century, when spinach only had a very bad reputation.” it can dance when it sucks”, Janine Kunze is not at all convinced about the whole campaign. what is it about can be seen tonight in the Easter special “Das Große Celebrity Baking” from 20:15 on Sat.1 or Joyn.