As a technology leader in our industry, we at RAILONE manufacture high-quality concrete sleepers and innovative track systems for rail traffic.
We also solve engineering and plant construction tasks for our clients. To remain successful, we need dedicated colleagues within our international group of companies. You can count on a medium-sized company that works with you as a team to develop tomorrow’s solutions and ensures your personal development with a modern corporate culture.
- With your prudence and foresight, you ensure the operation and readiness of our production facilities
- Target service and maintenance are part of your program
- This also includes factory equipment, repair of other systems and various installation work
- You actively support our CIP (Continuous Improvement Process) with your experience and knowledge
- Trained as a Mechatronics Engineer or similar qualification
- A reliable, accurate and high-quality way of working
- A sense of responsibility and foresight
- A holistic understanding of the process
- Excellent teamwork, flexibility and independence
- Proficiency in MS Office is desirable
- Willingness to work in 2 shifts
- Excellent working atmosphere
- A modern workplace in the environment of Industry 4.0
- Business bike
- performance bonus
- Lunch allowance
- Allowance for shift work
Have we piqued your interest in this task? Then please send us the detailed full application documents – preferably by email in PDF format.